Before Inviting Members, your Four Pillars Administrator will need to have Created a Group for these respective members. All members must be grouped in order to access the training and the resources on the Platform.
Refer to this article, Creating Groups, or watch the video at the end of this article about the Four Pillars Admin Three-Step Process of 1. Creating Groups, 2. Inviting Members, 3. Scheduling Survey.
Your Four Pillars Administrator can Invite Members to a group in two (2) ways:
- Option A: By uploading a CSV file (comma separated values file)
- Option B: By entering members' email addresses manually
The following steps should be completed by the Four Pillars Administrator to Invite Members.
Option A: Uploading a CSV File
1. Open Google Sheets https://sheets.google.com if you have a google account. Otherwise, you can use Microsoft Excel (Windows user) or Numbers App (Mac users) to create a csv file.
2. Enter the list of email addresses.
3. Export this file as a .csv.
4. Click on the Members & Groups page on your Admin Dashboard.
5. Select the Group, click on the Menu of that Group, and select the Invite Members option.
6. Click on Upload CSV and select the .csv file that you exported.
7. Verify the number of members and click Send Invitations.
Step-by-Step Instructions - Option B: Entering members' email addresses manually
1. Click on the Members & Groups page on your Admin Dashboard.
2. Select the Group, click on the Menu of that Group, and select Invite Members option.
3. Enter the email address of teachers and/or staff you want to invite to that Group and click on Send Invitations.
Your Four Pillars Administrator repeats this process for each Group they have created.
Once you have Invited Members that you want to invite at this point in your rollout, click on the article below in Further Reading to find out how to Schedule the Schoolwide Survey.
You can also watch this 5-minute video about the Four Pillars Admin Three-Step Process of 1. Creating Groups, 2. Inviting Members, 3. Scheduling Survey.