For most schools, there will be one Four Pillars Administrator. A school may elect to have two Four Pillars Administrators if:
- The main Four Pillars Administrator needs tech support
- Two individuals want to co-lead the Four Pillars of Wellbeing (4PWB) rollout
In order to add more than one admin:
- Invite the other Four Pillars Administrator as a teacher. See this article to find out how to Invite Members.
- Go to the Members & Groups page. You can look for the two people on the far left toolbar.
3. Click on the Members tab.
4. Select the Member you want to assign Admin Role and choose Change Member Role.
5. After the role is updated, the second Four Pillars Administrator will see the Admin Dashboard by default when they next sign in.