As a Teacher or Staff member, you will receive an Email Invitation from The Contentment Foundation titled “You’re Invited to the School Platform”. This is your invitation to the School Platform.
If you can't find this email in your inbox, look in your spam folder. If you still cannot locate it, please inform your organization's Four Pillars administrator.
Please watch the video or read along below to see the step by step instructions for
how to sign up as a Teacher or Staff to School Platform.
1. Open the Email Invitation and click on Get Started.
2. Enter your email address.
3. Enter the special One-time Password (OTP) that we sent you to your email address you used to sign up. If you don’t see an OTP email in your inbox, check your spam folder or wait a few moments.
4. Create a new password, Accept the terms, and click the Sign Up button.
5. Click on Finish setting up your account to complete the signup process.
6. Fill in your personal details.
7. Fill in your School Details.
7. To unlock the Platform, you will be prompted to take the Schoolwide Wellbeing Survey.
8. To unlock the Teacher Training, you will be prompted to watch the Introductory Four Pillars of Wellbeing video.
9. Welcome to your Four Pillars of Wellbeing dashboard! From this point forward, you'll be able to access the Four Pillars adult training videos to begin.
In order to unlock the student curriculum for each pillar, teachers and staff will need to watch all the videos within that pillar. This ensures that all adults have a personal relationship to the practices before bringing them into the classroom.
Note: If you don’t see a Schoolwide Survey, you may see this screen below. Go ahead and click Request Survey once.